The Internet of Things (IoT) is changing business models, increasing output, and automating processes across a number of industries. But no other sector has been more impacted by this technological revolution than manufacturing.
Manufacturers across all areas will attend the Industrial Internet Summit to learn how to leverage IoT to thrive in the global marketplace.
Topics that will be covered include:
- The Importance of Industry 4.0 for Australia
- The impact of Industrial IoT and Industry 4.0 on the supply chain and customer engagement
- Successful industrial Internet business models - From strategy through execution
- The journey towards a connected digital manufacturing enterprise
- Creating the new ecosystem for Industrial Internet
- The key elements in developing an Industrial Internet strategy for modern manufacturing
- A practical approach to predictive maintenance and operational considerations
- How to leverage IoT technologies within a manufacturing environment
- The connected industrial workforce: what does it take to create connected industrial workers?
- Standards & models for IIoT application integration
- What are the main drivers, challenges & potential solutions around IoT & Industry 4.0?
- How to capitalise on the value of big data in connected manufacturing
- Connecting the dots: preparing big industrial data for intelligent analytics
- Towards a trustworthy Industrial Internet of Things Infrastructure
- Mitigating security weaknesses in industrial systems
- Generating customer value through IoT in an industrial ecosystem
- IoT - from “Things” to Business Outcomes
- How Robotics and AI transform production and manufacturing
- Building the adaptive digital factory
- Enabling digital transformation through intelligent automation
- Impact of IIoT on your next wave of team members
- Fog Computing: Bringing technology to the edge of IoT
- Narrowband IoT in Industrial environments
- Integrating the IoT into enterprise IT architecture